Applying on-line for a grant for a village or community centre
Before you start!
Please take a moment to read through these details which will explain how our on-line application system works
- When you click on the link, you will be asked to register, using your email address and a password of your choice: please remember to make a note of your password.
- Once registered, you will be able to view all the questions if you wish before you start.
- Through the form you will see the following options:
- Save & Exit: click on this to finish your session for the time being. You will then need to log in again to retrieve the form and make any changes you want. NB You have not submitted your application yet! You can log in again by using the link on the Village Halls & Community Centres page of the Trusthouse website, then entering your email address and the password you created when you first logged in
- Previous: return to the previous page
- Review: this shows all the information you have entered so far. To make any changes, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select the Revise button.
- We strongly recommend you read the Help information connected to most of the questions, as it includes tips on what sort of information we expect and examples of answers. You will find this assistance by clicking the Help icon (shown as a ? next to the questions).
- You will be asked at the end of the form to upload a budget for the project: this needs to be for the total cost of the project, not just the amount you are requesting from us.
- You will also be asked to upload your latest annual accounts.
- Note: you can upload the budget and the accounts as a Word document, Excel spreadsheet, PDF or jpeg file. These documents must have one of the following suffixes:
Unfortunately we cannot accept .xlsx or .docx (the latest versions of Excel and Word). We are trying to find a way round this bug and hope to change this situation soon.
- Once you have made all the changes you want to, go to the Review screen and scroll down where you find two options:
- Revise: carry on making changes
- Complete: this will submit your application and no further changes can be made.
When you submit
- You will receive an automatic email telling you the form has been sent to us. Please don’t reply to the email – we don’t monitor the email address.
- If you want to tell us about any changes to the project or funding (including if someone else takes over as the contact person), please call us on the office number 020 7264 4990.
- We will review your application and send you an email if we need any further information.
If you’d like to print off and keep this information, please click here.
START YOUR ON-LINE APPLICATION