Welcome to Trusthouse Charitable Foundation.
We are a medium-sized grant making foundation giving grants to small, well-established organisations in the UK who address local issues in areas of extreme urban deprivation, or in remote and fragile rural communities.
Trusthouse Charitable Foundation is changing its grants programmes! We are closed to applications until 1st June, when you will be able to apply under new programmes:
- Open to any charitable, not-for-profit and voluntary organisation in the UK with a total annual income under £500,000
- Grants of up to £20,000 a year for up to three years for core costs, salaries, project costs
- Grants of up to £60,000 for one-off capital costs for projects with a total cost of up to £2 million
- Open to any charitable, not-for-profit and voluntary organisation in the UK with a total annual income under £250,000
- One-off grants between £2,000 and £7,500 for core costs, salaries, project costs or capital costs
Full details of the new programmes are given in the attached New Guidelines .
We remain focussed on supporting local organisations in the most deprived rural and urban communities, whose work falls under the general headings of Community Support and Arts Education Heritage.
The first decisions under the new programmes will be made in July 2018.